Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Second Choice Candidates Admission Screening Form, Eligibility, Cutoff Mark, Screening Requirements, Date and Time, Application Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited from prospective candidates
(Both UTME and Direct Entry) who are interested in gaining admission into the Cross River University of
Technology (CRUTECH) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
for Screening for the Supplementary admissions in the 2018/2019
Academic Session will commence on Monday, 26th November and ends on Friday, 25th January, 2019..
(1) Choose CRUTECH as their First Choice but missed the First Screening or were not admitted in the first choice.
(2) Choose CRUTECH as Their Second Choice
(3) Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River
University of Technology and score 150 and above in the 2018 UTME
Consequently, candidates who fall under numbers (2) and (3) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
The following courses are available for second choice.
- Business Education
- Technical Education
- Education Physics
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Human Anatomy
- Econs. & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration
CRUTECH POST-UTME/DE SCREENING FEE
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee
payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any
commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
CRUTECH REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH SCREENING METHOD
The screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
CRUTECH SCREENING DATE
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on Friday, 25th January, 2019..
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.