2018/2019 Dangote Cement Recruitment Form Available Online
This post will serve as a guide to various readers and applicants who want to get the 2019 Dangote Cement Recruitment. Qualifications needed,how to apply and all other details will be stated below.
ABOUT DANGOTE CEMENT
Dangote Cement Plc is a Nigerian multinational publicly traded cement manufacturer headquartered in Lagos. The company is engaged in the manufacture, preparation, import, packaging, and distribution of cement and related products across the African continent. Dangote Cement Plc was formerly known as Obajana Cement Plc and changed its name to Dangote Cement Plc in July 2010. Obajana Cement Plc was incorporated in 1992. Dangote Cement Plc is a subsidiary of Dangote Industries Limited and is the largest company traded on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. In 2013, the company produced and sold 13.3 million metric tonnes of cement, with revenues of US$2.4 billion. As of 2014, Dangote Cement had a market capitalization of $20 billion. In 2012, ForbesAfrica named Dangote Cement as one of the top five listed companies in West Africa.
Dangote Cement is Nigeria’s largest cement producer with three plants in Nigeria and plans to expand in 13 other African countries. The company is a fully integrated quarry-to-depot producer with production capacity of 19.25mmtpa in Nigeria at the end of 2012. The company plans to build a further 19mmtpa of production, grinding and import capacity across Africa, expected to be operational by the end of 2015.
Requirements for 2019 Dangote Cement Recruitment
To qualify you must meet the following conditions:
- Minimum of 5 credit pass including English Language and Mathematics in WAEC or NECO in one sitting.
- B.Eng, B.Tech, B.Sc,, or B.A,
- Note that Candidates with higher Degrees in any of these disciplines can also apply.
- Class of Degree: Second Class Upper(2:1) or First Class(1:1).
- The 2019 Dangote Cement Recruitment Form is currently not available.
- This post is just to serve as a guide to various applicants.
- Application shall be online only, no paper copies will be entertained
- Only candidates who meet all the requirements will be considered
- Multiple applications will be disqualified
- Fresh graduates can apply for graduates trainee recruitment programme.
How To Apply For 2019 Dangote Cement Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to see more on other Dangote Cement jobs and also on how to apply online for Dangote cement career.
SEE RELATED SEARCHES:dangote recruitment 2018/2019,dangote recruitment portal 2018,dangote oil refinery recruitment,dangote refinery recruitment 2018,dangote group,dangote careers registration,dangote recruitment nairaland,dangote careers registration portal.