2019/2020 Department State Service (DSS) Recruitment
This article will give various applicants the latest update on 2019 Department of State Service (DSS) recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important information.
The Department of State Services (DSS), is the primary domestic intelligence agency of Nigeria. It is primarily responsible for intelligence gathering within the country and for the protection of senior government officials, particularly the President and state governors. It is one of three successor organisations to the National Security Organization(NSO), dissolved in 1986. The SSS operates as a department within the presidency and is under the control of the National Security Adviser.
Requirements/Qualifications For 2019 DSS Recruitment
It also provides general requirements for people who wish to become a part of Nigerian security service personnel. Here are the DSS Nigeria requirements:
You should be a Nigerian by birth or born to Nigerian parents. Foreigners are not allowed to take the DSS Nigeria Job;
- Male candidates should be at least 1.7m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary)
- Female candidates should be at least 1.64m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
- The expanded chest measurement of the candidate must be at least 0.87 meters (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
- The candidate should be certified by a Government Medical Officer;
- The candidate must be mentally fit for service;
- The candidate should be physically fit for service;
- Any candidate who wants to apply for DSS in Nigeria can’t be a serviceman if he/she has been found guilty in any criminal offense in Nigeria or any other country;
- Candidates who have any form of financial embarrassment can’t apply for DSS Nigeria recruitment 2018;
- Candidates who exceed 30 years of age can`t apply for DSS Nigeria.
- The candidates with the following medical cases can`t apply for the service:
- Pregnant women;
- Flat Foot;
- Major orthopedic operations in the past;
- Natural disabilities (fractures, stammering and others)
If you do not have any of the below-listed qualifications, then you can`t apply for the service. You must provide at least a Bachelor`s Degree with the Second Class Upper Division. You can also provide National Certificate of Education/National Diploma from a recognized institution. The credits and fields are listed below:
- Physical and Health Education;
- Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/IT Specialist;
- Peace and Conflict Resolution;
- Guidance and Counseling (for female only);
- Computer Science;
Medical Doctors, Medical Officers, Consultants, Dental Officers and Nurses can also apply for DSS in Nigeria. However, such candidates should have Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Licence.
The DSS Nigeria is in need of various specialists. Check out the different posts in the DSS 2018:
- Software Developer;
- Satellite images interpreter;
- Pediatrician/Pediatrician nurse;
- Orthopedic surgeon;
- Mathematics education;
- Hospitality Managers;
- English education;
- Computer Engineer/Computer science education/Network engineer/Data Administrator;
- Electrical/Building/Mechanical/Satellite Communication engineer;
- This post is just to serve as a gvuide to various applicants who wish to apply any job vacancy available in the DSS.
- DSS of Nigeria recruitment does not request payment for your application.
How To Apply For 2019 DSS Recruitment
Unlike some other jobs in Nigeria, DSS recruitment process can’t be done online.Instead submission of forms is done physical(hand to hand)
If you want to start your application process – you should follow the DSS Nigeria Website for instructions.
SEE RELATED SEARCHES: dss recruitment list,dss recruitment 2018 nairaland, dss recruitment nairaland,dssc recruitment portal,dss portal,www.dss.gov.ng registration guide,sss recruitment 2018 portal.