This post is about the 2019 Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) Form,requirements needed to qualify and also how to apply.
If you want to succeed, some points have been stated out for various applicants.See below for more details.
Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) was established in 1988, with the statutory mandate for the strategic planning and coordination of national policies in the field of energy in all its ramification. The Commission is required to link up with the African Energy Commission on behalf of their respective countries.
Nearly all the countries of the world, the ones that are developed and and those ones developing, have made use of the policy of a National Energy Commission under direct presidential control. This is done so as to properly address and pay attention to the energy economy, its interactions and recognition of the sensitivity of national security to energy issues.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ECN RECRUITMENT 2019.
Applicants applying for the 2019 ECN recruitment must possess any of the following
- University education in Engineering Sciences, Business Management or other relevant fields. A post-graduate degree (M.Sc. MPhil. Ph.D. etc) is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- At least 5 years of work experience in the energy sector including solid knowledge of the energy sector in Nigeria and climate change mitigation. Previous work in national or international project management is an advantage
- Ability to make decisions and work with little or no supervision
- Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) Application Form is not yet out online.
- This post is just to serve as a guide on the requirements needed and details about the job.
- There will be an update on this post when it is out.
How To Apply For 2019 ECN Recruitment.
See the ECN website or visit this page frequently for more update.
SEE RELATED SEARCHES : energy commission of nigeria salary,energy commission of nigeria recruitment 2018,dg energy commission of nigeria,nigeria atomic energy commission salary.