This post will provide needed information to various applicants who wish to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment 2019. This post contains what various applicants have to meet before they qualify for the recruitment and it also contains how to apply and any other thing various applicants need to know about the job.
Founded in 1988, the Federal Road Safety Corps is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria.
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) operates in all Nigerian states as well as the Federal Capital Territory and is the lead agency in Nigeria on road safety administration and management.
Their functions include:
- Making the highways safe for motorists and other road users as well as checking road worthiness of vehicle.
- Recommending works and infrastructures to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways.
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of road discipline on the highways.
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists.
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices.
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highways.
- Maintaining the validity period for driver’s licenses which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration
FRSC 2019 Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must be:
- Must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Be within the ages 18 to 30 years old in 2019 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors).
- Not less than 1.68 metres(5.5feet) for male and 1.63 metres(5.3feet) for female in height.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only.
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities.
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
Basic Academic Qualifications.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.).
- As at the date of publishing this post the 2019 FRSC Recruitment Form is not out,if it is out there will be an update on the post.
- Recruitment form is free.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
How To Apply For FRSC 2019.
To know how to apply, applicants can visit FRSC Official Site to get more information or you can bookmark this page so that we can keep you updated on procedures on how you can apply and other news.
- SEE RELATED SEARCHES:frsc recruitment 2018/2019,frsc recruitment portal 2018,https recruitment frsc gov ng,frsc recruitment form 2018,www.frsc.gov.ng recruitment 2018,frsc deadline for recruitment,federal road safety recruitment 2018,latest on frsc recruitment.