MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme [GDP], Requirements, Application Guidelines for Young and Fresh Nigerian Graduates 2019.
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Program seeks to source, develop,
and employ top graduates from Nigeria. The program offers a privileged
experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at
The MTN Graduate Development Program combines both formal
development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN
Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and
placement into a strategically aligned role.
Mission/Core Purpose of the Job.
build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN
organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer
- Contribute to overall business objectives through
participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as
self-directed learning activities.
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a
Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
Age and Experience
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Adaptability to change
- Customer Focus
- High Creativity & innovation
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Financial savvy
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Research Focused
- Self – Starter & Fast learner
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Willingness to travel for assignments
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current ICT developments and trends
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Graphic design skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Telecoms & Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Understanding of the Macro economy indicators
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
- Relevant work permit
- Valid international passport
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2019.
Graduates who have participated in previous MTNN GDP recruitment
exercises (i.e aptitude test and assessment centre) are not eligible to