This article will serve as a guide to various applicants who wish to apply for the Nigerian Gas Company(NGC) job this 2019.
This post contains vital information on NGC recruitment 2019 such as the needed qualifications applicants need to have before they can apply for the job and also how to apply alongside other details.
ABOUT NIGERIA GAS COMPANY(NGC)
Established in 1988,the Nigerian Gas Company Limited (NGC) is one of the eleven (11) subsidiaries of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The company was initially established to efficiently gather, treat, transmit and market Nigeria’s natural gas and its by-products to major industrial and utility gas distribution companies in Nigeria and neighboring countries.In other to deliver efficient services to the numerous customers, the business philosophy has been reviewed to focus on Transmission, Distribution and Marketing of Natural Gas.
FUNCTIONS OF NGC
- They make sure they develop efficient gas industry to fully serve Nigeria’s energy and industrial feed-stock needs through an integrated gas pipeline network and also to export natural gas to the West African Sub-region.
- NGC not only envisions being the preferred gas company to its present and future customers, but also committed to adding value to natural gas and making it an energy resource of first choice for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- They hold enlightenment programmes not only to their stakeholders but to the general public.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Gas Company? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
NGC 2019/2020 Recruitment Qualifications
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
If after seeing what NGC is all about with the above qualifications and one has met up to the requirements then he/she can now apply for the job.
- As at this date of publishing this post the NGC Recruitment form hasn’t been released.
- This post is just to serve as a guide to various applicants who want to apply for the job on the the things they need to qualify for the job and also how to apply.
- There will be an update on this post when the form is out so you might bookmark this page so you can be checking once in a while.
How To Apply For NGC Recruitment 2019
To apply, visit their Official Website and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
SEE RELATED SEARCHES:ngc warri,ngc recruitment 2018,ngc nigeria,nigerian gas marketing company (ngmc),jobs in nigeria 2019,nigerian gas company careers,ngc gas pipeline network,nigeria gas company recruitment