This post is to serve as a guide to the general public on how to go with the NIPOST recruitment form for 2019/2020. This post also contains details about the job such as the requirements,how to apply for the job and alsO due date for the job, see below for more details.
The Nigerian Postal Service(NIPOST), is a government-owned and operated corporation, is the Nigerian postal administration responsible for providing postal services in Nigeria. It has more than 20,000 employees and runs more than 5,000 post offices. The Nigerian Postal Service also have the following Business Ventures, EMS, Bulk Post Venture, NIPOST Central Workshop, Philatelic Services, Courier Regulatory Services, Parcel Post Venture and Nipost PostCash.
FUNCTIONS OF NIPOST
- To provide and operate facilities for collection, dispatch and distribution of inland and overseas mail at reasonable cost.
- To provide and operate facilities for remittance of money through the money or postal order systems.
- To provide and operate philatelic services in Nigeria.
- To print and provide postage stamps for payment of postage tariff and payment of stamp duties.
- To represent Nigeria in its relations with other postal administrations and other bodies concerned with postal services.
They also increase employee commitment and performance by ensuring reward system based on merit. To pursue and ensure good corporate image via effective performance.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR NIPOST RECRUITMENT 2019:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Candidates are required to have any of these following: B.Sc, HND, NCE and OND in any discipline.
- Must be within the age bracket of 18-35 years old.
- Applying candidates must possess credit in not less than three (3) subject which includes English language and two (2) other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) at a common Level with passes in 4 subjects obtained at a sitting or 5 subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- NIPOST doesn’t ask for money before offering job. The Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST will never ask for payment of any kind before or after Recruitment processes.
- Please be advised that at the time of publication of this article Nigerian Postal Service, NIPOST 2019 Recruitment has not officially begun.
- There will be an update later on this post to inform you if the form is out, so you can bookmark this page and check back.
- Submitting of application form many times may lead to complete disqualification of the applicant.
Procedures On How To Apply For NIPOST Recruitment 2019.
If candidates have met the requirements listed above they should visit the official website that is NIPOST 2019-2020 Recruitment portal.
SEE RELATED SEARCHES:nipost recruitment portal,nipost recruitment 2018/2019,nipost recruitment 2017/2018,nipost recruitment portal 2018,nipost recruitment 2018 nairaland,nipost salary,nipost ikorodu,nipost office in ikeja.