The Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) recruitment form for 2019 is yet to be out but this post will serve as a guide to you by giving you details about the job, the requirements and also how to apply for the job.
The Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is the apex body in charge of standardization in Nigeria. Standardization is the process of developing and implementing of technical standards based on the agreement of different entities that include governments, standard organisations, firms, interest groups, and users. They are in charge of all the products, processes and scientific study of measurement standards in Nigeria.
Functions of SON
- Establishing and compiling Industrial standards in Nigeria.
- Compiling an inventory of products that require standardization.
- To provide reference standards for verification and calibration of measurements, and equipment used for measuring in Nigeria.
- To carry out inspections of the quality of products and materials, and facilities used in production. Also, to institute a quality assurance system which includes the certifying of products, laboratories, and factories.
- To carry tests and make sure every product and service comply with the standards approved by the council.
- They also develop the methods for testing of equipment, materials, and supplies including the ones purchased for the government use.
- Compilation and publishing of general scientific data.
- Work with other national and international bodies related to standardization.
Requirement For SON Recruitment 2019/2020
Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the SON website, son.gov.ng and apply for the positions online..
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for SON recruitment form 2019/2020. If you still need an in-dept knowledge about some other Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) criterias, kindly read the guide below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply For Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Visit SON Portal.
- Click on the application form.
- Create account.
- Fill in details required.
- Submit the form.
SEE RELATED SEARCHES: son recruitment 2018,www.son.gov.ng recruitment,what is son,roles of son