This post is a guide for interested applicants who wish to know about the 2019 Fidelity Bank Recruitment . To see the requirements as well as how to apply see below.
ABOUT FIDELITY BANK
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Fidelity Bank is today ranked amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry, with presence in the major cities and commercial centres of Nigeria.
Available Positions At Fidelity Bank & How To Apply
- Applicant must have B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Multiple applications submitted may result in disqualification
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Multiple applications submitted may result in disqualification.
Job Title: Digital Lab. Trainee
Job ID: #000002
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
- Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Show talent, ambition and character.
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking
- Excellent organization skills & time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th March, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected]
Check Out Other Recruitment Opportunities:
SEE RELATED SEARCHES: fidelity bank recruitment process,fidelity bank online recruitment form,fidelity bank portal,fidelity bank graduate trainee 2018,fidelity bank recruitment 2018,fidelity bank recruitment 2018 nairaland,fidelity bank human resources address,fidelity bank recruitment 2017 nairaland.