2019 NABTEB Recruitment
This article will serve as a guide to various applicants who want to apply for the the 2019 National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB).
This post contains the requirements needed to qualify for the job, how to apply for the job and also other information relating to the job.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) under Decree 70 of 1993, and other examinations bodies were thus established. Since its establishment, the findings of the Etsu Nupe Panel (1997), the Shonekan Vision 2010 (1997) Report, and the harmonized Report of the Etsu Nupe Panel and Vision 2010 reports have supported, directly and indirectly, NABTEB’s existence. The National headquarters of the Board is located at Ikpoba Hill, P. M. B. 1747, Benin City, and Edo State
NABTEB which simply means National Business and Technical Examinations Board is a programme that is meant to certified trade and crafts in students. Later in the years, JAMB certified NABTEB as one of the prerequisites for gaining admission into Nigerian universities, Polytechnics and College of Education.
Requirements For 2019 NABTEB Recruitment
- Interested Candidates must be at least 35 years old.
- Candidates are required to have any of these following: B.Sc, HND, NCE and OND in any discipline from an accredited institution.
- Job requires Computer Literacy for efficient delivery of service.
- Please be advised that at the time of publication of this article National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB 2019 Recruitment has not officially started.
- This post is only to serve as a guide to various applicants who want the job.
How To Apply For 2019 NABTEB Recruitement
No valid means have been stated on how to apply for the 2019 NABTEB recruitment when there is there will be an update on this post so you might want to check back on this page later on. for more information about you can visit their Official Website.