.2019 Nigerian Navy Military School (NNMS) Ikot Ntuen Admission Form Available
The Directorate of Naval Education, wishes to inform Parents, Guardians and the General Public that the Admission into JSS1 in all Nigerian Military Schools for 2019/2020 has begun, Access Cards are available in Nigerian Navy Military School (NNMS) Ikot Ntuen.
How To Purchase the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Scratch Cards
The application for admission to the Nigerian Navy Military School (NNMS) Ikot Ntuen starts with the purchase of this year’s NNMS application scratch card.
Walk into any of our designated outlets and ask to buy a NNMS Admission Portal scratch card. Pay the fee of N1,500 and you will be issued a registration scratch a card. Gently scratch out the grey patch of the card to reveal your Serial number and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Nigerian Navy Military Schools (NNMS) Online Application Guidelines
- Prospective applicants are to log on to http://nnmsikotntuen.sch.ng/
- Click on the Candidate Registration link by clicking on the Admissions Tab on the menu bar of http://nnmsikotntuen.sch.ng/admission/
- Candidates are to fill in the pin and serial numbers obtained from the scratch card to access their registration form.
- Click on the Log In tab of the Menu Bar and enter your scratch card details. Click on Log in to access your form.
- Start the registration by selecting and uploading the file containing your passport photograph, you will then be able to fill out your personal information, a secret question and its secret answer, your parent information as well as school information.
- Note that all pictures must be in JPEG, JPG or GIF formats and must be less than 20kB in size.
- Be sure to go over the completed the form for correctness before clicking on the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Upon this submission the form and your application is immediately sent to the navy entrance exam team with your registration number and your Exam Number now displayed on the page.
- You are then to print the exam docket as proof of successful registration, the print button for the exam docket is at the bottom of the page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on this button. Make sure to save this slip and always remember the answer to your secret question.
- Also keep the phone number and email address of the Parent active for important information on your application may be posted through these.
- You may log in at anytime using your pin and serial number e.g. for your Interview Exam Number if successful in the Entrance Exam
Nigerian Navy Military Schools (NNMS) Examination Slip Printing Procedures
- Log in using your pin and serial number, then click on the “Generate Docket” link.
- If your exam number has been allocated by the Directorate of Naval Education, you will see the details displayed on this page.
- Click on the Generate Docket button and your exam slip (Docket) will be generated.
Pin / Serial Number Retrieval
- Candidates who have already registered on this portal who can’t remember their login details can recover their serial number and pin.
- Applicants who forget their pin and serial number can retrieve them using the registration number generated.
- Click on the “forgot password link” and supply your registration number and answer to your secret question.
- The system will retrieve your pin and serial number which will be sent to the email that was given during registration.
Save the scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number) for subsequent access to the NNMS Admissions website. Also be sure to maintain the GSM and email box registered on the completed e-form so as to receive occasional information on the status of the application.