The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid
commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work
towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
As a Fellow,
you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put
your students on a different life path. The experience will not only
develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to
the educational crisis in our country. It will help you develop an
awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity – and
deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
the two years Fellows receive ongoing support through a combination of
in-person training sessions, leadership forums, as well as online
training courses and resources. Additionally, we will build partnerships
with key public and private sector entities in order to develop
pathways to accelerate alumni leadership in critical areas.
for Nigeria fellows are citizens of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin.
Teach for Nigeria is open to Nigerians who after the program can be a
contributing change to education in Nigeria;
- They are looking
for individuals with varied levels of experience including recent
graduates, working youth, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs;
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
a Teach For Nigeria Fellow, you are a part of movement of young leaders
working to eliminate educational inequity. In addition, these are some
of the benefits of being a Fellow:
- Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training
- Real responsibility from day one
- Job and internship opportunities during and post Fellowship
- Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 42 countries
- Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Access to professional development and network of supporters
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
- A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
Method Of Application
To begin your application, you must complete the registration form by clicking the ‘Apply’
button. Once submitted, you will receive an email with a link to
complete the application form. The recruitment team will review your
application and if successful, you will be invited to complete the next
stage of the application process. To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 16th April, 2019.