Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA 2018/2019 Registration Guidelines for Freshers & Old Students
Authorities of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA has released the Procedures for Fresh and Returning Students Online Registration for 2018/2019 academic session.
AAUA Registration Guidelines for Fresh & Returning Students 2018/2019
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees
for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically
- Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to www.coc.aaua.edu.ng to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.