Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Undergraduate [Post-UTME and Direct Entry] Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Duration, Application
Guidelines, Screening Dates and Time for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The Management of the Afe
Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) invites application from suitably qualified
candidates to its various undergraduate programmes admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE
(i) Candidates who chose ABUAD as first or second choice
(ii) Candidates who did not choose ABUAD in the UTME and are seeking change of institution
(iii) Direct Entry candidates
NOTE: International Candidates resident in Nigeria
seeking admission into ABUAD are to attend the Screening Exercise
physically while those outside the Country are to send their
credentials to email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B, LAW – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- M.B.B.S, Medicine and Surgery – 6 years.
- B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B.Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B.Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B.Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B.Sc Public Health – 4 years
(3) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5years)
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
College of Engineering has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as
Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won
international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London,
(4) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Human Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Physics & Electronics
- B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
(5) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Social Justice
- B.Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Sociology
(6) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
(7) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one
sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English,
and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for
admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE,
NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English
Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for
admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit
Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language,
Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Result of 2019 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
- Result of 2018 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is not allowed
Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer Requirements.
- Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with either HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all
courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N2,000 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
- NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
Method of Application.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 online.
Disclaimer: Online application will attract a transaction charge of N300 only, Otherwise kindly click download manual application forms below:
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified
Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to
participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the
Sum of N2,500 for change of Institution and N2,000 for the Post UTME Form into any of the under-listed banks:.
into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful
passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission
provided the result will be available at resumption in August, 2019.
|UNDERGRADUATEPROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N2,000)· Wema Bank Plc 0122718841
· Union Bank Plc 0061954679
· UBA Plc 1020297573
· Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
Click on http://admissions.abuad.edu.ng,
then click on your admission category to make online payment and fill
the online form immediately. This can be done on a mobile phone with
internet access or with a computer. Please note, online application will
attract an additional transaction charge of N300 only. After
making payment online, you must proceed by completing the online form,
after which you must print out the Screening Form and Application Form
which are to be presented at the screening centre.
Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng then payment can either be made online or directly to the designated accounts
- Fresh Undergraduate Form
- Direct Entry Form
- Inter-University Transfer Form
Purchase form directly after having made payment online or to the designated accounts from any of the designated selling centres
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI:MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for
collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be
available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
POST-UTME SCREENING CENTRE:
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150 for Postgraduate Programme call 08033583315, 08033928955, 07032366407.