APPLY: Federal Poly Ilaro ND (Part-Time) Admission Form 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Part-Time Programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management, Insurance, Marketing and Public Administration.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Duration of all programmes: 4 Semesters
ND (PART- TIME) ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
(i)Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
(ii) Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted, they
must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
All HND (Full-Time) and ND (Part-Time) candidates are required to bring the following to the examination centre:
(i) 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
(ii) Biro for filling attendance sheet
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/portal or applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/applicant with effect from Monday, 29th April 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
* To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net and click on portal
* On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
* Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
* Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following
* The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated
from the Portal.
* The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed.
* The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
NB: ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE. SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION WEBSITE.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (ND PART – TIME)
Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website.
Venue for all entrance examinations is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED.