Bayero University, Kano [BUK] Registration Guidelines and Schedule for all Fresh and Returning Students for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Management wishes to draw the attention of students to the following plans for registration for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Students should take note of the plans and abide by them.
Registration Procedure: The registration procedure is still through the myBUK portal. A student is to login to the portal and follow the procedure for printing his/her Personalized Payment Invoice and paying the exact amount at any of the designated banks. After making payment, the student is to login to the portal again to regist er for the courses. A student who pays an amount different from what is on the Invoice would not be able to continue!
Registration Timetable: The following timetable will be strictly enforced:
- Monday 25th Feb – 15th March 2019 – Online registration for both L100 & L200 undergraduate students.
- Monday 4th – 15th March 2019 – Online registration for returning undergraduate students.
(1) Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND REGISTERING FOR COURSES without any delay.
(2) Both Fresh and Returning Students are expected to contact their Level Coordinators for guidance before the Course Registration.
(3) Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks .
Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies within th e specified time would be considered withdrawn from the University. No Suspension of Studies for Fresh Students.
(4) The Senate decision will be strictly enforced.
YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!