2019 Federal Fire Service Recruitment
This post is to serve as a guide to all those who want to apply for any job vacancy for the Federal Fire Service 2019 Recruitment.
If you want to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019, see all the details, the requirements and how to apply for the form below.
ABOUT FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE
The Federal Fire Service was established in 1901 by the British colonial regime as a unit within the Lagos Police Service Department to prevent and combat fire outbreaks in the Government Reserved Areas of Lagos Colony.
- They help to reduce the outbreak of fire through training programmes.
- They also put policies and regulations to guide citizens.
- Also ensuring the safety of lives, property and environment through adequate preparedness.
Requirements For Federal Fire Service 2019 Recruitment.
The General Requirements are listed below:
- Must be Nigerians by birth.
- Ages accepted are between 18 to 30 years old.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Medical Certificates are required from any government recognized hospitals.
- No criminal record.
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult.
- Candidates heights must not be less than 1.65m (5.4feet) for male and 1.60m (5.2feet) for female.
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
The requirements differ because there are different vacancies someone can apply to, but as for now nothing has been released because there are no available vacancies.
However the requirements listed below are for the vacancies that were available for last year. Various candidates who wish to apply can use it to have an idea of the things needed to apply for this year.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
- i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
- i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.