This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH that the 16th Matriculation Ceremony schedule for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
The Matriculation of First Year Students in all programs in the University earlier slated to hold on Monday 15th April, 2019 in Calabar and Obubra Campuses, and Tuesday 16th April, 2019 for Ogoja and Okuku Campuses, has been postponed by two weeks.
CRUTECH Matriculation Ceremony New Schedule for Freshers 2018/2019
See Break Down:
- Calabar and Obubra Campuses – Thursday, 02 May, 2019.
- Ogoja and Okuku Campuses – Friday 03 May, 2019.
The postponement is to enable First Year Students who have not yet
paid their School Fees to do so. Students should however note;
- That their school fees should be paid in full on or before 26th April, 2019.
- Failure to comply with the deadline for payment of school fees will disqualify a student from the event.
- Students who fail to pay their school fees in full shall as well forfeit their admission for the 2018/19 Academic Session.
year students who have complied with the fee payment rules should
confirm the inclusion of their names in the Matriculation List at MIS
- Matriculating Students should pay the sum of Two Thousand
Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only into CRUTECH Micro-Finance Bank,
obtain receipt from the Bursary Department and collect their Academic
Gowns form their various Faculty Officers.
- Students should
return the Academic Gowns to their Faculty Officers immediately after
Matriculation. Failure to do so will attract a fine of N500.00 per day
for gowns not returned.
Management wishes you all a blissful Matriculation.