The Second (2nd) round post UTME screening form of the Dalewares Institute of Technology (DIT) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released for sale by the management. The details and instructions to apply for DIT post UTME form can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Dalewares Institute of Technology post UTME screening form (2nd round) for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Networking and System security
- Multimedia Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Education
- Mass communication
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
SCHOLARSHIP: Application form is free for the first 50 candidate.
DEADLINE: 2nd November 2018
How to Apply for Dalewares Institute of technology Admission Screening.
Go to http://dit.edu.ng to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS (to be sent to [email protected] ):
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2018 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
For admission into any of our programmes, a candidate shall be required to meet the School and Departmental admission requirements as stipulated in the individual School . In addition to the School requirements, the candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications:
(i) A candidate for admission into the school must have the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or its equivalents with credit level passes in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings. The candidate must also earn an acceptable score in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s Examination.
In all admissions into the school, credit level pass in English Language is required. In addition, credit level pass in Mathematics is required for all courses.
For more information or enquiries, contact the Admission Office via any of the following:
Or visit the Admission Office at
Dalewares Institue Of TEchnology,
Palmgroove, Lagos State.
Visiting Hours: 08:00a.m -05:00p.m (Mondays – Fridays)
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.