Delsu Admission List 2018/2019
The Second (2nd), Third (3rd ), Fourth (4th), Fifth (5th) and sixth (6th) Batch Admission List of the Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check DELSU Second Batch Admission List can be found below.
Has DELSU Released Second (2nd), Third (3rd ), Fourth (4th), Fifth (5th) and sixth (6th) Batch Admission List For 2018/2019? Is DELSU Second (2nd), Third (3rd ), Fourth (4th), Fifth (5th) and sixth (6th) Batch Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that DELSU Second Batch Admission List for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in DELSU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for how to check DELSU Second Batch Admission List, DELSU Second Batch Admission List, DELSU Second Batch Admission List 2018/2019, is DELSU Second Batch Admission List out 2018/2019, DELSU Second Batch Admission List 2018/19, DELSU Second Batch Admission List 2018/2019, DELSU part time Second Batch Admission List.
Other DELSU Latest News
How To Check DELSU 2nd , 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Batch Admission Status
The procedures to check DELSU admission status when it has been released can be found below.
1) Go to Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at http://delsu.edu.ng/utme20182019checkadmission.aspx.
2) Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
3) then click the ‘Check’ button.
How To Check DELSU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Second Batch Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Second Batch Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
DELSU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by DELSU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that DELSU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check DELSU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.