The diploma in Engineering Technology of the Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for DELSU Engineering diploma admission ca be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that DELSU diploma in Engineering (DIET) form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Delta State University.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the Diploma programme of the Faculty of Engineering, Delta State University, Oleh Campus for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Other DELSU Related Posts
Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
Candidates must possess any of the following:
(a) Five (5) passes at credit Level including Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) Science subjects preferably Physics and Chemistry in SSCE, O’Level or its equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings.
(b) City and Guilds (Part I) in any area of Engineering.
Duration of Course: The duration of the programme is two (2) academic sessions.
How to Apply for DELSU Diploma in Engineering Technology (DIET) Admission.
Candidates are required to visit delsuonline.com to generate an applicant’s virtual pin of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only and make payment to any of the following banks.
- Zenith Bank
- Unity Bank
- UBA Bank
Procedure to Generate Virtual Pin
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click start
- Click Diploma Programme
- Click start
- Submit the form and generate pin
- Print out the pin generated
- Visit the specified bank for payment
Candidates, should with the pin for payment, access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2018/2019, Diploma form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport size photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
Candidates are advised to use the virtual pin immediately as it will be invalid after six (6) hours of generation.
Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose for the Diploma programme.
All applicants are requested to print and submit all completed online form, print and submit a copy to the Diploma in Engineering Technology office, Oleh Campus.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form and ensure that names are correctly entered as errors will not be entertained.
On line application starts on Monday, October 22, 2018.
Application website closes by 00p.m. on Friday, November 23, 2018.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.