EBSU 2018 Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
EBSU acceptance fee for admission and payment procedure for 2018/2019 academic session have been released. This is a non-refundable fee paid to accept the offer of EBSU part-time degree admission.
Following the release of EBSU part-time admission list, all candidates offered admission into the Work and Study programme are to pay this fee. The following process will guide you in paying the EBSU part-time acceptance fee.
EBSU ACCEPTANCE FEE AMOUNT AND HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
So, how much is EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee? Successfully admitted candidates are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315).
Follow the procedure below after confirming your admission status:
- Generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, by creating portal account. Login to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT.
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and Enter your Application Number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.