The acceptance fee payment amount and procedures of the Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) for 2018/2019 academic session has been published by the management. The details and instructions to pay EBSU acceptance fee for all the newly admitted students can be found below.
EBSU Acceptance fee procedures for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of Ebonyi state University. Candidates who have not checked they admission status can now proceed to check if they have been given provisional admission, CLick Here To Check.
Admitted candidates can follow the procedures below to pay they acceptance fee. All the successful candidates are hereby required to pay twenty thousand Naira (N20,000) non-refundable acceptance fee, payable into EBSU e-transact platform in any of the banks as indicated in the invoice.
Other EBSU related posts
Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT:
You are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
N/B: All newly admitted Candidate must generate their acceptance and school fee payment inovice through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee).
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.