Federal College of Education [Technical] Umunze Pre-NCE, NCE & PDE Sandwich Admission Form, Courses, Entry Qualifications, Application Guidelines for 2019 Contact Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for
admission into the PRE-NCE/NCE/PDE Sandwich Programme of the Federal College of Education [Technical] Umunze for the 2019 Contact Session .
The forms are available at the Sandwich Unit, F.C.E.(T) Umunze on the payment of N5000.00 only through Remita Online Platform.
- Agricultural Education,
- Primary Education Studies,
- Computer/Chemistry Education,
- Computer/Mathematics Education,
- Home Economics Education,
- English Language Education,
- Integrated Science Education,
- Early Childhood Education,
- Igbo English,
- Adult & Non Formal Education,
- Business Education (Accounting and Secretarial Education),
- Industrial Technical Education (Building, Automobile, Metal, Woodwork, Electrical),
- Pre-NCE (in Agric. Business, and Primary Education Studies),
- Computer/Biology Education,
- Computer/Physics Education,
- Igbo Computer,
- Integrated Science/Maths,
- Integrated Science/Physics,
- English/Social Studies,
- Physical and Health Education,
- English/Political Science,
Requirement is the same as in regular programme.
For NCE must possess
the SSCE/WASC/GCE/O’Level passes in 5 subjects including English
Language and Mathematics.
Three (3) of which must be at credit level at
the same sitting or 4 credits at two sittings.
At least, two of the
credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
Candidates with Grade II Teachers Certificate (TCII) with credit or
merits in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course
the candidate wishes to offer, may also apply.
The PDE is designed especially for Teachers and candidates without
teaching qualifications, ranging from holders of National Diploma to
Ph.D or their equivalents. The PDE embodies the flexibility, richness in
pedagogical content, provision for specialization etc. which have
current national and international concerns. A candidate who has
successfully undergone the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) is
qualified to pursue Masters degree in Education. (Source: TRCN National
Benchmark for Post-Graduate Diploma in Education 2010 pg8)The forms are available at the Sandwich Unit, F.C.E.(T) Umunze on the payment of N5000.00 only through Remita Online Platform.
Duration of the Programme
Sandwich Programme is run for 4 years for NCE Programme, while the
PDE and Pre-NCE are run for 2 years and 1 year respectively. Admission
is expected to close by 30th June 2019.
For more information, visit the sandwich Unit F.C.E(T), Umunze. You will be proud to have enrolled in the Sandwich Programme.
The Programme for 2019 contact starts on 20th July, 2019.
Accommodation is also provided for Sandwich Students. For more enquiries, call 08038804714.