The post UTME and HND supplementary admission form of the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Fed Poly Nasarawa) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for Fed Poly Nasarawa Supplementary post UTME form can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME and HND form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for admission into the following additional programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Other Fed Poly Nasarawa related posts
Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Supplementary Admission Available Programmes.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- School of Information Technology
Higher National Diploma in Library and Information Science
- School of Applied Sciences
National Diploma in Agricultural Technology
- School of Business Studies
National Diploma in Marketing
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Supplementary Post UTME & HND Requirements.
(a) Higher National Diploma
National Diploma (ND) in Library and Information Science from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language, and minimum of one (1) year post National Diploma industrial attachment.
(b) National Diploma Admission Through JAMB UTME
- Agricultural Technology: Candidates must have credit passes in English Language (not Literature in English), Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science and any other two from science subjects.
- Marketing: Candidates must have credit passes in English Language (not Literature in English) and Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Supplementary Post UTME & HND Admission.
Application forms are obtainable on the purchase of the Registration PIN (personal identification number) on Remita platform at a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (N6, 000.00) only for HND; and Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges) for Post – UTME Candidates.
Candidates are to then register with the PIN on the Polytechnic website: www.fedpolynas.edu.ng and to print out their respective slips.
The deadline for submission of applications is three (3) weeks from the date of this publication — Date of Publication :19th October, 2018.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.