Fed Poly Nekede ND 2018/2019 Supplementary Admission Form
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede [FPNO] Supplementary Admission Form into the National Diploma [ND Regular] Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform prospective candidates who still wish to be admitted into the various National Diploma [ND Regular] Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede that the sales of the supplementary admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is currently ongoing.
Prospective candidates who has filled the the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede online application form and had scored 180 and above in UTME are hereby informed that vacancies exist into the National Diploma [ND Regular] Programmes in the following departments:
Available Regular Programmes
(1)Office Technology and Management (OTM)
(2)Purchasing and Supply (PS)
(4)Agricultural Engineering (AE)
(5)Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
(6)Agricultural Technology (AGT)
(9)Hospitality Management (HMT)
(10)Surveying and Geo-informatics (SUG)
(11)Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
(12)Arts and Design (ARD)
(13)Estate Management (EM)
(14)Quantity Surveying (QS)
(15)Mineral Resources and Petroleum Engineering (MPE)
(16)Building Technology (BT)
The entry requirements for all National Diploma [ND Regular] Programmes are as follows:
Five Credits Passes in relevant Subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level examinations.
For more details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the courses above. Candidates should visit the polytechnic website via www.fpno.edu.ng.
Possession of Appropriate JAMB Subjects combination for the course applied to.
Method of Application
1. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on the Application link on the homepage under students.
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number [you can do this on your mobile phone]
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500 Naira on Remita platform. Account Number: 0140468461017, Using your invoice number you can also choose to make payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARDS. If you choose the CARD option you will be asked to fill in card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to the School Portal www.fpno.edu.ng and complete your application process, submit your data as requested and print our Receipt and Acknowledgement slip. If you processed your payment using CARD options you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. All application procedures must be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 15th February, 2019..
6. Applicants can start and complete application process from any location Nationwide. It is therefore advised to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing forms.