Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, [FPTB] National Diploma ND, IJMB, Pre-National Diploma, Remedial and Certificate Programmes First [1st], Second [2nd] Batch Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session Out.
Authorities of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) has released
the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its Pre-ND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB, ND and HND programmes for the 2018/2019
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi HND and Diploma First and Second Batch Admission List has been Released and uploaded online successfully.
Other Programmes such as ND, IJMB, Remedial and Certificate First Batch Admission Lists has been uploaded also.
Kindly follow the outlined procedures below to confirm admission status.
Latest Update: About 271 candidates who chose the polytechnic as first choice but
are yet to fill the application form have been admitted. Please visit to
confirm if you are on the list and proceed to fill the application or
you won’t be able to claim the admission. https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/JAMBList
You can follow the outlined procedures below to check your admission status if you have already filled the application form.
Steps to Check Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission Lists – 2018/2019
1) Kindly log on to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal via https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
2) Select admission session
3) Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
4) Select Department,
5) Select Level of Study (i.e ND, HND, Pre-ND, Certificate, Diploma, etc)
6) Select your admission stream (e.g batch A or B)
7) then click on the “Display List” button.
offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student
on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You
will therefore be required to produce the originals of your
Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained
their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original
certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that
if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not
possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered
admission, or you gave any other false information in your application
form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified
Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are
allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should
therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and
returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration December 3rd,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
must obtain clearance first from the department before making any
payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at
any time If you accept this offer under the above stipulated conditions,
please proceed to the department for your clearance.