Free Crescent University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2019/2020 [Updated]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for
admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) undergraduate
programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates who scored 150 and above in 2019 JAMB to a special Post UTME screening scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 5th October, 2019
Venue: Crescent University Campus, Km 5 Ayetoro Road, Abeokuta.
Time 10am to 4pmInterested candidates who did not choose Crescent University can attend this screening or subsequent daily screenings.
Available Undergraduate Programmes.
Undergraduate Programmes and their respective duration
|6.||Banking and Finance||4|
|8.||Economics with Operation Research||4|
|9.||Political Science and International Relations||4|
|12.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||5|
|18.||Property and Commercial Law||5|
|19.||Jurisprudence and International Law||5|
|23.||Environmental and Water Resources||5|
|24.||Urban and Regional Planning||5|
Admission Eligibility / Requirements.
1. Those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply
Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta
their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply.
But must go ahead and do change of institution to Crescent as first
choice at any CBT centre.
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which
must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three
subjects as may be specified by each Department.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s
Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered
admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have
applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for
admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University
are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent
University application form before they can qualify for the Screening
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates
who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable
score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition,
such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application
form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a
prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the
Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized
institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree
programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated
for entry into 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from
recognizedinstitutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant
degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements
stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
Method of Application
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
For further enquiries, please e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call: 08030644731, 08027814584 (For Whatsapp Msgs only: 08027814584).