The pre degree and remedial first (1st), second (2nd) and third (3rd) batch admission list of the Federal University Dustin-Ma for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management.
The general public are hereby informed that FUDMA 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch pre-degree and remedial admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. All candidates who participated in FUDMA pre degree and remedial admission screening can now proceed and check if they have been offered admission.
Other FUDMA related posts
Check FUDMA Pre-degree and Remedial Admission List.
Follow the links below to check your admission status on FUDMA website:
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- The registration will take place between Monday, 24th September and Tuesday, 2nd October, 2018.
- Lectures would commence on Wednesday, 3rd October, 2018.
- All students would pay an acceptance fee of N5000.
- Science students (Preliminary and Remedial) would pay registration fee of Fifty Thousand (N50,000) naira for the session registration.
- Social Science students (Preliminary and Remedial) would pay registration fee of Forty Five Thousand (45,000) naira for the session.
N.B: All payments must be made in only ONE (1) installment during the first semester registration and NOT in two (2) installments as earlier communicated
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.