The acceptance fee payment and registration procedures of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) for 2018/2019 academic session has started. The details and instructions to pay FUDUTSE acceptance fee and complete the required registrations can be found below.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of Federal university Dutse that Fud acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
Other FUD Latest News
Federal University Dutse Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure.
- Check your Federal University Dutse Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira).
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number;
- Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
- Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
- Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number & reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
- Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
- Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
- Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
- Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
- Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
- Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
- Submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
- Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
- Report to Security office for:-
- Collection of your University ID Card.
- Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
- Students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.