The fresh students registration procedures of the Federal University Kashere (FUKashere) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and procedures to complete FUKashere registration for all the newly admitted students can be found below.
All newly admitted students of the Federal University Kashere are hereby informed that FUKashere fresh students registration procedures and instructions for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management.
Other FUKASHERE related posts
FUKASHERE Registration Procedure.
Visit the registration portal on http://fuk.safsrms.com/
Step 1: Login Details
Login with the following details:
- Login ID: Your Jamb Registration Number
- Password: Your Jamb Registration Number. NOTE: (The system will prompt you immediately for change of password after first login).
- Upload your photograph/picture
Upon successful login, ENSURE that you update your profile as Payment receipts and Vital information will be communicated to you via your e-mail address.
Step 2: Print Admission Letter
Print your admission letter using the following:
- Click on Print Admission Letter to download your admission letter
- Print it and come along with it together with photocopy of all your credentials for registration.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
Pay for your tuition fees using the following steps:
- Select the ‘Fees Payment’ link to display fees schedule.
- You can choose to add accommodation to your bill subject to availability from the Fees Payment Page.
- Verify the information displayed e.g (D, Name, Reference Number e.t.c) and choose your preferred payment method (Master Card, Visa, Bank e.t.c) and click on “accept”.
- Note that your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) is required for fees verification. Ensure That you don’t delete it from your email.
Step 4: Verification of Fees
- Return to the registration portal (http://fuk.safsrms.com/) and login as in Step 1 above (Payments made online will be redirected back to the portal automatically).
- Select the ‘Verify Fees Payment’(Online payments will be verified automatically).
- Enter your RRR obtained during payment and click on ‘Verify’ (if successful, you will be granted access to Course Registration for your program).
Step 4: Course Registration
- Click on ‘Course Registration’ select all the courses you wish to register.
- Click on ‘Add All Core Course(s)’ to add the courses for registration.
- Click on ‘Register’ to register the courses.
- Click on remove if the number of units to register is greater than 24 to remove a course.
Payments of Registration fee and accommodation invoices should be generated through the student account on the portal of the university website.
- The system can only recognize payments generated on the Portal.
- Students are not allowed to give their money to anybody for payment.
- Students are advised to make their payments and all registration processes by themselves.
- FUK would not condone any complaint on payments made through other channels not as specified above.
- Those with O’ Level deficiency are advised in their own interest not to make any payment for registration.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.