FULOKOJA Inter-Intra Faculty / Department Transfer Form Procedures
At the 1st Committee Meeting of Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer held on Wednesday 3rd
April, 2019 at the Council Chamber, Federal University Lokoja, the
following guidelines were approved for students who were withdrawn on
account of poor academic standing and were willing to transfer to other
- For a student that is withdrawn on account of
poor academic performance to be eligible for transfer, he/she must apply
for transfer immediately after being withdrawn by the Senate.
- He/she must possess the O’level requirement for the destination programme/department.
- Such a student can only be eligible for transfer once.
transfer student shall login with his/her Matriculation Number to the
University Student Portal to download and fill the Application Form
- Applicants shall be considered by the Committee on Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer.
Committee shall consider the current population/capacity of each
programme/department in determining the number of transfer students it
- Successful applicants shall be communicated
through their new Departments, and shall procced to the University
Portal to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of 10,000.
In view of the above, the University portal would be open for the purchase of form from Thursday, 4th April, 2019 and close on Tuesday 9th
April, 2019. Concerned students are to submit their completed
application forms to the Academic Secretary on or before 12 noon on
Wednesday 10th April, 2019.