The acceptance fee payment and registration procedures of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. The details and instructions to pay FUOYE acceptance fee and complete your registration can be found below.
The general public and all the newly admitted students of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) are hereby informed that FUOYE acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
Other FUOYE Latest News
FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure.
Important Note: All Registration Exercise are Strictly Online and no Examination will be required at any time.
Step 1:You are required to accept this Offer on or before 30th October, 2018. Details of registration procedure are as follows:.
Step 2:Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and login with your JAMB Registration Number
Note: You will be required to Login using Jamb Registration Number e.g 86510415CA
Step 3:Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer” button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
Step 4:Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
Step 5:Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose password you can remember.] Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference incase you forget.
Step 6:Once password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
Step 7:Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
Step 8:After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
Step 9:Upon account validation you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fourth Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee
Step 10:After payment of Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for screening:
- Admission letter (colored)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of JAMB 2018 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
Step 11:Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration
- Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly.
- Failure to follow the aforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
- If at anytime you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to: [email protected] or use our online Chat support system.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.