FUOYE Hostel Accommodation Registration
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Hostel Accommodation Bookings, Fees, Application and Registration Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Authorities of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has
released the procedure and guidelines for payments of hostel accommodation for the
2018/2019 academic session.
Please note that there is
a rising request for hostel accommodations as students are resuming in
the University for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Hostel accommodation committee has approved payment for hostel accommodation and request the University bursary to commence collect of
draft for the payment.
FUOYE Hostel Accommodation Registration Guidelines 2018/2019
Find below the registration procedure:
1. Fill the hostel accommodation request form at the student Affairs office or download from the University Portal
2. Submit the filled form to the Student Affairs Officer
3. Collect authority to pay for the form from the Student Affairs Office
Get a bank Draft from ANY COMMERCIAL BANK in favour of Federal
university Oye Ekiti for the hostel fee within two days of collection of
authority to pay (Oye hostel is #50,000 naira and Ikole Hostel #35,000
5. Take the Bank draft to Bursary for conversion into receipt
Take the bursary receipt to collect Hostel Accommodation form and two
copies of Hostel Eligibility form (HEF) at Student Affairs Office.
7. Fill the HEF form and submit one at the University security Unit while the second must be acknowledged by the Security Unit.
Submit the secoend acknowledged HEF along with HAF to the Student
Affairs Division for allocation of Bed space, collection of room key and
code of conduct.
9. Proceed to the Hostel and report to the Hostel supervisors for further formalities before being accommodated.
Remember that the HEF which you filled at the instance of security unit
empowers the Hostel Management Committee to eject you from the hostel
when a confirmation of security threat or general witness is established
11. Enjoy your stay for 2018/2019 Academic Session
NB: For more information contact email@example.com.