Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree Admission Form, Price, Eligibility, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
FUTO UTME and Direct Entry Admission Brochure for 2019/2020 Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for
admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
Pre-Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Latest Update: The portal closing date for FUTO pre-degree application has been extended to February 28, 2019.
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2019 UTME.
COST OF FORM
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Click on 2018/2019 Pre Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2018/2019 Pre Degree Application Invoice
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2018/2019 Pre Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip
- Await further announcement from the University.
SALES OF FORM DURATION AND CLOSING DATE
Monday, October 15, 2018, to February 28, 2019..