Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) New Introduced Dress Codes for all Students in Campus as from December, 2018.
This is a directive from the management that all students henceforth must stop all mode of improper dressing such as;
- Crazy hairstyles and multi-colored hairdo’s (for males and females)
- Ripped/Crazy jeans
- Crop tops
- Off shoulders
- Mini Skirts
- Saggy jeans
- Cold Shoulders
- Lousy /immoral dressing.
- Leggings or jeggings of different colours.
- Group/single display or flagging of colours on campus.
The general code of conduct;
- Respect the right of other students
- Money, sex and any other form of bribery must not be offered to any staff or student in exchange for higher grades
- Association with all unapproved secret or open societies i.e secret cult societies
- You must not engage in all activities capable of tarnishing the image of Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade.
- You must all attend classes promptly; attendance less than 70%
automatically disqualifies you from sitting for the semester
- You must respect all members of staff (teaching and non-teaching), security personnel’s inclusive.
- You must be law abiding both on campus and in your various communities.
This is to take effect from Monday 3rd December, 2018
Salami O.A (Mrs.)