Gateway ICT Poly Saapade Dress Code
Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) dress code for students has been released by the management of the school.
All students of the school are expected to follow the new mode of dressing. The management now forbids all mode of improper dressing as you would see in the next paragraph.
Gateway ICT Poly (GAPOSA) New Saapade Dress Code for Students
NOTICE TO STUDENTS, THE NEW APPROVED MODE OF DRESSING ON CAMPUS
This is a directive from the management that all students henceforth must stop all mode of improper dressing such as;
- Crazy hairstyles and multi-colored hairdo’s (for males and females)
- Ripped/Crazy jeans
- Crop tops
- Off shoulders
- Mini Skirts
- Saggy jeans
- Cold Shoulders
- Lousy /immoral dressing.
- Leggings or jeggings of different colours.
- Group/single display or flagging of colours on campus.
The general code of conduct;
- Respect the right of other students
- Money, sex and any other form of bribery must not be offered to any staff or student in exchange for higher grades
- Association with all unapproved secret or open societies i.e secret cult societies
- You must not engage in all activities capable of tarnishing the image of Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade.
- You must all attend classes promptly; attendance less than 70%
automatically disqualifies you from sitting for the semester
- You must respect all members of staff (teaching and non-teaching), security personnel’s inclusive.
- You must be law abiding both on campus and in your various communities.
This is to take effect from Monday 3rd December, 2018
Salami O.A (Mrs.)