Greenfield University (GFU) Kaduna Post-UTME Degree Admission Form, Eligibility, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Vice Chancellor of the Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna,
announced that the institution has completed plans to admit students for
the 2018/2019 academic session this April. The fully residential
university with en-suite accommodation for both males and females,
offers the following programmes:
To be considered for admission in our university, interested applicants should possess the following:
a. Five credit passes in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects
b. UTME score of 150 or above
Faculty of Science and Technology
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Biology
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Cyber Security
- BSc Industrial Chemistry
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Business Administration
- BSc Criminology and Security Studies
- BSc Economics
- BSc Finance and Investment Management
- BSc International Relations
- BSc Political Science
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Prospective applicants can apply through manual or online application for admission.
Kindly complete the application form, scan and email the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also fill the online application at https://portal.gfu.edu.ng .
For manual application for admission, click the link above to download the application form.
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization Records
- Letter of Recommendation from the Secondary School Principal/ Counselor
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Certificate
Online application for admission
- Go to https://portal.gfu.edu.ng .
- New applicant: Click on ‘New applicant’ link.
- Create your profile and login details would be sent to your email address.
- Check your mail for the login credentials.
- Login back to https://portal.gfu.edu.ng and submit your application online with the payment of N5,000.
- For applicants who have submitted their application online or need to complete their application, pls login.
- Click on the ‘Admission link’ in left control panel to view the status of your admission.
soon as your admission is approved, a mail would be sent to you and
your admission letter would be available for download in your admission
portal control panel.
To be Announced.