GTBANK 2019/2020 IT Student Recruitment
This post will give you complete details concerning the 2019 GTBANK IT Student Recruitment. Requirements needed for various vacancies will be stated and also procedures on how to apply will be mentioned.See below.
GTBANK has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception and currently there are over 20 vacancies for intern jobs now in GTB. If you are looking for an IT space, then this guide is for you.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Established in 1990, on a foundation of excellence, professionalism and best practices, the Bank’s consistent delivery of innovative financial solutions and exceptional customer experiences has enabled it to record year on year growth in clientele base and key financial indices since inception. The Bank’s operation style, staff conduct and service delivery models are built on 8 core principles; Simplicity, Professionalism, Service, Friendliness, Excellence, Trustworthiness, Social Responsibility and Innovation. These Principles are known as The Orange Rules which reflects the Bank’s vibrant Orange corporate colour.
Qualifications For GTBANK IT Recruitement
- Applicants should have an O’level certificate which includes a good grade in English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects.
- Secondly, you will need to present your IT letter to any GTBANK Branch you’re applying.
- You’ll also need to present your school admission letter.
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Must not be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- Also note that, you need to provide your original admission letter from Jamb (Joint Admission and matriculation Board).
- The last but not the least is that you’ll need to a CV that will explain all your academic qualifications, address and phone number.
How To Apply For 2019 GTBANK IT Recruitment.
To see more on how to apply for the GTBANK Internship program see below.
Click Here to Apply
SEE RELATED SEARCHES:gtbank internship application,gtbank internship 2018,gtbank recruitment portal,gtb internship 2018 gtb internship 2018,gtbank recruitment process,gtb graduate trainee 2018,gtbank careers 2018.