Here is Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies & How to Apply at www.ikejaelectric.com/careers. This article is a guide on how to apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies application is what we will be discussing here.
There are many thing you need to understand about Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy application is free.
Below are recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is IKEDC Recruiting for 2019 Starting?
- How to apply for Ikeja Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc 2019 Recruitment?
- Has Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Started Recruitment for 2019?
- IKEDC 2019 Official Recruitment Portal?
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc Recruitment 2019 Requirement?
- 2019 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Deadline
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc application. Kindly read the full registration guidelines below before applying:
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Network Operation Manager, Ikorodu Business Unit
Advert Code: IE-2019-01-111696889667
Reporting To: Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for all the operations and maintenance activities of the business unit.
- Plan, organize, design and coordinate technical activities for smooth functioning of the distribution networks (33/0.415kV and 11/.415kV feeders)
- Coordinate and maintain distribution networks 11kV Feeders,11KV Breakers and Distribution Substation(S/S)
- Ensure all Network reconfigurations/rearrangements are mapped with appropriate energy accounting process
- Coordinate and render all technical data Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually and as may be required from time to time to the corporate office.
- Ensure planned operation and maintenance activities are carried out in the Business Unit periodically.
- Focus on loss reduction, prevention of equipment failure and accident reduction strategies.
- Carry out commercial and electrical load surveying of 11kV Feeders and Distribution Substation (S/S).
- Inspect, test and commissioning new distribution network Feeders and DT Substation (S/S) projects intended to be connected to the BU network.
- Assist and advice the undertaking in management of the .415kV LV distribution network.
- Maintain and manage 33kV Feeders within the business unit.
- Supervises the allocation of store materials within the business unit and undertakings
- Ensure business unit’s compliance with safety procedures
- Collate procurement needs for the network operations team in the business unit and forward to the business unit manager and the Corporate head office
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System/Occupational Health & Safety related activities in the department as documented in the departmental operations manual, risk assessment register and other relevant documents
- Perform other duties as requested by the Business Manager or MD/ CEO of the company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc Recruitment 2019 Minimum Qualifications
- Master’s or Bachelor degree in related engineering field(Electricity/Civil)
- At least 10 years’ experience.
- Network Data Analysis Management
- Operations & Maintenance Management
- Sub-station Planning Maintenance
- System Support Load Management
- High & Low Tension Operation & Maintenance Management
- Network Location Mapping
- Equipment Testing & Commissioning Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Technical Works & Civil Engineering Design
- Technical Project Quality Assurance and Control
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
2.) Internal Communications Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Team Lead, Internal and Digital Communications
- The Internal Communications Officer will assist the Team Lead to create and maintain positive relationships between Ikeja Electric and its stakeholders using a comprehensive media mix of outlets.
- Production of press releases and managing public events.
- Managing all channels, processes and content for Internal Communications in Ikeja Electric including the intranet, email, employee blog and screen savers
- Ensuring organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to all employees
- Executing internal campaigns around key employee engagement and HR projects as required.
- Working closely with team lead to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
- Promote brand advocacy through specialized campaigns in partnership with other segments of the business
- Providing periodic structured feedback to executive management
- Planning content and writing copies for all internal publications including content for website pages and scripts for presentations, videos and podcast.
- Measuring effectiveness and outcome of internal communications strategic initiatives and general outreach
- From time to time, commission surveys or contact members of the target audience (internally) to discuss their views.
Ikedc Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- B.Sc. in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a communications related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing will be added advantage
- Excellent Written Communications Skills
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Great Speech Writing
- Compelling Presentation Skills
- Editing Skills
- Logical Thinking
- Creative Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Feedback Tracking/Monitoring
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use a computer with relative ease and little or no supervision
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good Interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and effectively manage tight time lines
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective dispute management
- Persuasive personality
3.) Media Support Coordinator
Advert Code: IE-2019-01-11256780305
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop quality graphic material for Ikeja Electric- e.g projects and communication material- working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print
- Interpret the business needs and developing a concept to suit that purpose; estimating the time required to complete the work and providing cost to user departments.
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts in accordance to IE Projects.
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Work on layouts and art working to ensure consistency with the IE brand
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Develop interactive design; commissioning illustrators and photographers; working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists to drive Ikeja Electric’s brand message.
- Experience in 2D Animations graphics and enlightenment campaign
- Motion Graphics editing skills
- Some social media management skill will be an added advantage.
- Manage all documentation of Ikeja Electric events via high quality photos and videos etc
- Produce materials to be used across board to engage both internal and external stakeholders – Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips etc
- To provide an archive of Ikeja Electric photographs/videos and other branded material for reference purposes
- To be an advocate for the latest tools, metrics and techniques; advising on media trends and best practices.
- Consult with user departments to obtain multimedia project objectives, specs, and working materials
- Develop concepts and design ideas based on project objectives; participate in brainstorming sessions, produce rough comps and prepare final comps for clients
- Design and produce simple to complex multimedia presentations; prepare files for imaging to film 4-color printing, advanced media, and electronic delivery
- Plan, manage and report project status, budget, and milestone achievements for all phases of a project.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the unit Head or Head of Department
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019 Minimum qualifications
- Degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required
- At least 6-8 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of HTML and web site management.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe After Effects & video editing (a plus) needed for this position
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, ActionScript & Drupal.
- Ability to multitask.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – Ikedc Recruitment 2019 Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- To supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Check Also: P-yes Registration 2019 Form Download Portal is Now Open – Apply Now
Related Job Vacancies