The post UTME screening form of the Institute of Management Technology Enugu (IMT Enugu) in Affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has been released for sale by the management. The details and instructions to apply for IMT Enugu Post UTME admission can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that IMT Enugu post utme form in affiliation with UNN for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Institute of Management Technology Enugu.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) , Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Other IMT Enugu related posts
Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME – Available Courses.
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Screening Subjects & Schedule.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of POST-UTME: 29th October, 2018
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
Post UTME Exam Subjects:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT ,select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to [email protected]
- All applications must be filled and submitted on or before 26th October, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.