Kaduna State University (KASU) College of Basic Studies [CBS] Basic Studies, Interim Joint Matriculation Board [IJMB] and Remedial Programmes Admission Forms, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from interested and
suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the College of Basic
Studies, Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2018/2019 academic
KASU College of Basic Studies Programmes.
- Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography
- Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Arabic, Economics, French, Geography, Government and Literature)
Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business
Management, Economics, Geography, Government, Literature and Sociology)
- Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography)
- Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature)
Basic and IJMB Programmes:
- Candidates must possess 5 O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates must possess at least 3 O’Level Credit Passes
Method Of Application
Interested candidates for all CBS programmes should follow the procedure below:
- Log on to http://forms.kasu.ng//help/forms_on_sale.php
- Begin your application by creating a Profile; check your e-mail for your Username and Password;
- Continue your registration by login with your Profile details;
- Fill the application form.
- The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals
of their credentials at the point of registration.
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00)
as Processing Fee at any Commercial Bank on the *PayDirect* platform.
Use “CBS Processing Fee (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary
account name on the bank teller. Ensure you are issued with a payment
receipt in the bank.
hard copies of completed application forms should be returned to the
office of the Administrative Secretary, College of Basic Studies, Kaduna
State University, Kaduna, not later than 31st January, 2019.