Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) First [1st] Batch Postgraduate Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Authorities of the Kebbi State University of Science &
Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School has released the first
batch admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSUSTA Postgraduate 1st batch admission list contains the names of candidates
offered provisional admission into the university’s various Ph.D, M.Sc
& PGD programmes.
Steps to Check KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019
- Kindly log on to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Enter your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to report for Registration at the
Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School
within the University main campus.
2. Candidates are to come along
with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth
certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter,
Printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission, evidence of payment of
₦10,000 for acceptance fee (Please check Tuition Fees for account number
to pay into) and 12 copies of passport photographs.
SEE ALSO: KSUSTA Postgraduate School Fees Schedule is Out 2018/2019.
3. Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
Candidates are to note that Registration for fresh students commences
Monday, 18th February, 2019 and ends on 11th March, 2019.