Lagos State Postgraduate [PG] Scholarship Award Form Online 2018/2019
We are using this meduim to inform all students and Lagos State indigene in tertiary institutions across the
country and intending to be a beneficiary of the postgraduate scholarship award that the
sale of forms commenced on Monday 18th March, 2019.
Lagos State Scholarship Board
The Lagos State
Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other
related matters within the state.
grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary
institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students
Before Applying Please Read
Applicant must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the country
applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local
Scholarship Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
take the payment confirmation receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their
secret voucher pins for online application. Application will not be
processed without evidence of consolidated payment confirmation slip.
Ensure you correctly fill in the application form and click on “Apply Now” button to complete your application.
Applications will be done through this portal only, hard copy applications will not be processed.
candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS
text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid
GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered
into the e-forms on the portal.
Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarships Requirements/Eligibility
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited
Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate studies (Masters or
2. All Post-graduate applicants (Only applicable to Masters Degree applicants):
Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must have
graduated with a minimum of 4.9/7.0 at undergraduate level
CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must have
graduated a minimum of 3.5/5.0 at undergraduate level
3. All applicants must be in their first year or above (admitted on or before 2016/2017 academic session)
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. Valid ID Card
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
ix. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
x. Masters Degree Certificate (PHD applicants only)ix. Evidence of Consolidated
Payment Confirmation Slip.
9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test to be conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.10. Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview
Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Application Guidelines
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship
Board then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
- Admission Letter
- Valid Identity Card
- SSCE certificate
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- LASSRA Registration card
- Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation
2. Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
Enter your personal information, additional information, educational
information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all
documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office,
254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your payment receipt.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
PRESENT RATES OF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
|50, 000.00||Primary School, Students.|
|80, 000.00||Secondary School Students|
|100, 000.00||Technical College|
|200, 000.00||Poly/Colleges of Education|
|200, 000.00||First Degree|
|300, 000.00||Master’s Degree|
|400, 000.00||Doctorate Degree|
Closing Date/Application Deadline
The Closing Date/Application Deadline of the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme will be announced soon.