LAUTECH JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Expo/Runz Contact Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) one (1) year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme.
The application window for the 2019/2020 Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme, which is an advanced level Programme designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes of LAUTECH and other affiliate universities that accepts the JUPEB Results is still open to applicants.
To this end, members of the university community are enjoined to give this information the widest publicity it deserves so as to encourage prospective applicants make use of the opportunity.
DURATION AND SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
The programme is expected to run for One (1) Academic Session.
During the Programme, Candidates will have the opportunity to write Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). ‘A’ Level Subjects.
Candidates will be prepared for the above Examination in the following subject combinations.
- Agricultural Science
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
- Business Studies
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LAUTECH UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME, ADMISSION COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(a) Department of Agricultural Economics
(b) Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(c) Department of Animal Production and Health
(d) Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
(e) Department of Crop production and Soil Sciences
(f) Department of Crop and Environmental Protection
2. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMETAL SCIENCES
(a) Department of Architecture
(b) Department of Fine and Applied Arts
(c) Department of Urban and Regional Planning
3. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(a) Department of Agricultural Engineering
(b) Department of Chemical Engineering
(c) Department of Civil Engineering
(d) Department of Computer Science and Engineering
(e) Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
(f) Department of Food Engineering
(g) Department of Mechanical Engineering
4. FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
(a) Department of Pure and Applied Biology
(b) Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
(c) Department of Earth Sciences
(d) Department of Pure and Applied Mathematics
(e) Department of Pure and Applied Physics
(f) Department of Science Laboratory Technology
(g) Department of Statistics
5. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
(a) Department of Management and Accounting
(b) Department of Transport Management
(c) Department of Marketing Management
6. COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
(b) Department of Anatomy
(c) Department of Biochemistry
(d) Department of Medical Laboratory
(e) Department of Nursing
(f) Department of Physiology
- Candidates should possess five O/Level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Financial Accounting and Business Studies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. A prospective Applicant is expected to proceed to LAUTECH website www.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only; for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM)
2. Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. An incomplete Application Form will not be Processed.
3. Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online Lautech JUPEB application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the screening schedule slip.
|Application Form Fee: =N= 10,000:00|
All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform.
Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments.
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
Steps to Apply
- Go to http://jupeb.lautech.edu.ng/ and Click on “here to apply” link at the top of this web page. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- After successfully registering an account, you are to visit the Email address you supplied, to retrieve your PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the password earlier created. After you successfully fill the application form, and submit it, an Examination venue will be alloted to you. Please make sure you print this slip.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded. Hence confirm the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your form.
- Application form opens on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 and closes on Saturday, August 31, 2019. Each candidate must ensure that the Acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Screening Exercise will hold on Wednesday, September 4th to Friday, September 6th, 2019 as indicated on applicants’ slip.
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Phone Numbers: +2348033817017, +2348033805028
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org