Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Registration/Admission Clearance, Documents Verification of all Freshers/Newly Admitted Students for the 2018/2019 Academic Session Begins.
We hereby wish to inform all newly admitted students/freshers who has successfully, made payment for acceptance fees and printed their admission letters online are advised to proceed with their final registration/admission clearance process immediately.
All admitted candidates are to provide the following documents which should be submitted at the Academic Affairs unit to complete Academic Verification:
- LAUTECH admission letter printed on the school website
- Jamb admission letter printed on the Jamb website
- Acceptance fee receipt
- JAMB/UTME Result Slip
- PDS Result Slip
- O’ Level Result(s) — (NECO/ WAEC/ NABTEB)
- OND/HND/First degree Result (Direct Entry candidates only)
iv. Medical examination (i.e. X-ray which is to be done in LAUTECH Health Centre) and other medical tests can be done by the candidates at any recognized Government/ Public hospitals and then obtain Medical Clearance at the University Health Centre.
See: LAUTECH Medical Registration Notice to Freshmen 2018/2019
v. Payment of tuition fee of N120,000.00 (for Oyo and Osun States indigenes) / N150,000.00 (for candidates from other states) which includes Student Union fee of N500 as approved by Senate, using any Interswitch enabled Debit Cards to enable you continue your registration process online at http://portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher website
Recommended: LAUTECH Tuition / School Fees Schedule 2018/2019.
vi. Completion of the online registration forms
vii. Registration exercise at designated Units of the University such as the Academic Affairs Unit of the Registry, Faculty, department and the University Library
viii. Collection and submission of Students’ File in the Academic Affairs Unit of the Registry. The Students’ File must contain the under-listed items;
Reference letters from two reputable personalities such as senior public officer, cleric, lawyer e .t. c
Sworn affidavit of good behavior.
- Jamb result slip
- PDS result slip and JAMB result slip
- JAMB Admission letter
- LAUTECH Admission letter
- Online acceptance fee payment receipt
- Online tuition fee payment receipt
- Brief biodata
- Personal information form
- O’level result(s) (as vetted and stamped at Academic Affairs Unit)
- Medical clearance – original copy
- Birth certificate
- Oath of allegiance
- Completed dress code form
- State Identification form duly signed and stamped
- Evidence of change of name (if married).
- Student Handbook payment receipt
The above is for your noting and strict compliance.