Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Yola Online Registration Guidelines and Procedures for Fresh and Returning Students
2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students of
the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) that the registration guidelines for the
2018/2019 academic session has been released.
See Also: MAUTECH School Fees Schedule 2018/2019 [Undergraduate].
are to note that payment of ALL FEES should not be contracted. Do not
deposit cash to any Cyber Cafe or anyone for payment of fees. Make
payment by yourself using your PERSONAL ATM Debit Card to pay on the
portal or pay cash to the Bank with the RRR generated from MAUTech
portal ONLY. Failure to adhere to this notice implies such student
accepts responsibility as indemnity of full payment of school fees rests
MAUTECH Registration Guidelines Fresh & Returning Students on FLEXISAF Platform.
NEW STUDENTS: On receipt of the original admission letter that carries your admission number, you can now proceed to start registration.
Please contact your department on courses to register (Returning students only please)
WARNING: Payment with RRR not generated from the University platform (www.mautech.safsrms.com) will not be accepted neither will the University refund such payment.
- Visit the site: mautech.edu.ng and click on: “2018/2019 ONLIN REGISTRATION” OR type in your browser: mautech.safsrms.com and press Enter key
- Login with: User Name: Registration number or ID number e.g. CVE/17U/1475 and Password: mautech2018
- You must now change your password to be able to proceed. Keep this for future uses
on: “Pay fees” (Your appropriate fee comes up. By the right side you
will see two boxes for Hostel Accommodation – New or Old Hostels). NB:
At this point. You MUST book for accommodation if you are interested
otherwise, you can no longer book for it. Note that you cannot come back
to book again. If you are not interested in accommodation, do not click
on accommodation box.
- Click on: “Proceed to Payment”
You will be redirected to Remital Payment Gateway.
- You can pay with ATM card: follow the displayed instructions.
can choose internet payment (Payment Through Bank) whereby you MUST
generate your RRR using this platform at this point which you then take
to the branch of any bank for your payment. Collect Remita Payment
Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment. You now take your
evidence of payment to the University Bursary department at Room B3 for
confirmation of payment before the system will allow you to continue
with the registration.
- After successful payment, you
will be redirected to your student account if you used ATM card. For
those who used bank payment, you can log on to your account (i.e steps 1
& 2 above).
- Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
- Now click on: “Course Registration” (Register for 1st and 2nd
Semester Courses.). For returning students, Carryover courses and all
outstanding lower levels courses MUST be added (or registered) first
before the system will allow you to add new courses. NB: You need to contact your department for clarification at this point.
students are expected to completely fill in their biodata and upload
Passport Photograph and Scanned Copy of all their documents in PDF
format not more than lOOkb, within three weeks from commencement date of
- Go to your department for other necessary documentations within three weeks from commencement date of registration.
MAUTECH Registration Guidelines for Returning Students on SOCKETWORKS Platform.
- On your browser type mautech.mycportal.com and press Enter key
- Login with: User Name: Registration number or ID number g. AE/10/0020 and Password: password (if you did not change it before)
login, you will see a welcome message (Welcome to Global portal) click
In the case where you have forgotten your password after changing it,
click on the link “Forgot your password?”, and you will be presented
with a page where you are expected to input your Username which is same
as your registration/Matriculation number, and an email will be sent to
the email address you registered with in this portal.
- How to pay
your fee: Click on <Pay your Fees> (on the top right corner of
the page); Select the item – School Fees, then Click <Add Selected
Items to My Fees List>, Click <Confirm Payments the amount to be
paid would be displayed.
- Then select “REMITA”, Click <Pay
Now>. (At this point, the amount you will as school fees would be
displayed. Note that the System will warn you TWICE with the following
message, “Please Confirm That Your Name is………….. ????, If It Is Not Then
Close This Window, Open A Fresh One And Login Again Before Proceeding
To Pay, If You Still See Another Person’s Profile, Then Contact The
Authorities, If You Proceed Beyond This Point And End Up Paying For
Someone Else, You Will Have Yourself To Blame as NO REFUND will be
- If you are very sure of the name click pay now, confirm
transaction details and click proceed to Gateway. Supply your ATM card
details (name on the card, expiration date, etc.). Click “Submit”, and
then click “Finish”. You can then click “Print” to print Receipt with
the amount paid and with the REMITA RRR (Remita Retrievance Reference).
you do not have ATM Debit Card and wish to pay cash at the bank, copy
your RRR at this point and go to the Bank to pay cash with the RRR
copied here. DO NOT GENERATE ANOTHER RRR FOR PAYMENT. Collect Remita
Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment. WARNING: Payment with RRR not generated at this point will not be accepted neither will the University refund such payment.
- Come back to the portal after payment of cash at Bank and Visit http://mautech.mycportal.com/cportal/web?Event=default
- Input your RRR (already used for payment at the Bank). Click “Check”, Message: Successful or Failed.
messaged successful that means you have paid and your Portal Account
have been credited/updated with the amount paid. If messaged Failed, see
support at Computer Center.
- Login to the Portal with your username/password again, then click “My Fees”, and click “print” to print Receipt.
- Now click on: Course Registration
- Register for 1st and 2nd
Semester Courses. Carryover courses and all Outstanding lower levels
courses MUST be added (or registered) first before you add new courses. NB: You need to contact your department for clarification at this point.
- Go to your department for other necessary documentations
those who are interested in The University Hostel Accommodation, go to
Flexisaf platform (Steps 1-5). Note that your school fee is 0 naira as
you have paid on Socketworks platform. You only need to pay for