The Acceptance fee payment and registration procedures of the Obafemi Awolowo University ile-ife (OAU) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to pay OAU acceptance fee and complete registration can be found below.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) that OAU acceptance fee payment and registration guidelines has been released for 2018/2019 academic session.
Other OAU Latest News
OAU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice and took part in the Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME screening exercise are advised to check their names from the list of candidates admitted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on the Obafemi Awolowo University Website (www.oauife.edu.ng) or eportal.oauife.edu.ng and follow the procedures for registration as laid out. Confirmation of admission on the OAU website shall commence with the payment of non-refundable acceptance fee of N20, 000.00 (fresh students only) on or before 28thFebruary, 2019. Failure to do so may lead to forfeiture of admission offer.
Candidates shall thereafter continue with the registration procedure as detailed out on the University Website or eportal.
Candidates are required to log on to University eportal using their Matric/UTME Number to select payment activity and then choose the Type of Payment (Acceptance, Main Charges, Accommodation….) and indicate Mode of Payment (Bank Branch / Transfer / Master Card i.e. ATM) in order to link the payment to REMITA. If Bank Branch is selected, download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to pay by cash in any BANK OF YOUR CHOICE that accepts cash payment to REMITA. If either TRANSFER or MASTER CARD is chosen, supply the additional information to effect the payment. Please, note that you can access the University e-portal anywhere to effect your payment in any branch of the Banks nearest to you effective 10th February, 2019.
See How To Check OAU Admission Status On OAU Portal
See OAU School Fees Schedule.
OAU Freshers Registration For 2018/2019
Candidates who have been offered admission should upload their Academic Credentials and their Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age. Each candidate will be required to print and submit his/her online Clearance Certificate, as downloaded, to the Faculty Secretary. They will also be required to present the print- out of the certificate form, hard copies of Academic Credentials, Birth Certificate, JAMB Admission letter for further screening on resumption.
II. SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS
All credential screening will be done on-line. All freshmen are expected to complete their credential screenings before they come to campus on April 9, 2019 when the 2018/2019 Session will commence.
III. PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL:
- Log on to the University Student Information Portal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng) using your Registration Number and the Password you used last on the portal.
- Upload your scanned School Certificate Result(s) latest by 7th March, 2019.
- Complete the following forms correctly on the ePortal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng).
- CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two sittings)
- COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
- BED SPACE APPLICATION FORM (Optional)The Course Registration Form will only be available upon:
a. Successful filling of forms (i). (ii) and (iii) above.
b. Payment of appropriate Charges at the banks.
- Problems, if any. will be addressed on-line using any of the following options:
- Online help in the e-portal (eportal.oauife.edu.ng) or [email protected]
- Hotlines will be available for contact (the Hot lines will be available on the e-portal)
- E-mail:- [email protected] can be used as well.
Please note that only 2000 spaces are available for each of the Special Electives except SER 001 and LIB 001, which are compulsory for all Fresh Students.
IV. BED SPACE ALLOCATION:
The procedure for Bed Space request for students is available on the eportal. Students will apply for Bed Space Allocation placement directly on the eportal after payment of appropriate fees. Candidates who have been allocated bed spaces will be required to pay for the bed space and print 3 copies of Bed Space Clearance Forms from the eportal which must be duly signed by the student and the Hall Warden. The forms will be administered as follows:
- Students are required to keep one
- Submit one copy to the Dean, Student Affairs
- Submit the third copy to the Hall Warden to qualify him/her to OCCUPY the bed space allocated. Please note that failure to submit the Bed Space Clearance Forms as stipulated automatically disqualifies the Bed Space Allocation.
Apart from fresh undergraduate students, final year students are also given priority in the allocation of bed spaces. Other spaces available (if any) will be balloted for. Fresh and undergraduate students should note that these bed spaces are on “First Come First Served” basis.OAU Admission List 2019/2020 Out On Portal