The admission list of the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife (OAU) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out. The procedures and instructions to check OAU admission list can be found below.
Has OAU Released Admission List For 2018/2019? Is OAU Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that OAU admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in OAU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for how to check OAU admission list, OAU admission list, OAU admission list 2018/2019, is OAU admission list out 2018/2019, OAU admission list 2018/19, OAU admission list 2018/2019, OAU part time admission list, OAU admission list 2018/19.
Other OAU Latest News
How To Check OAU Admission Status
How to check on OAU website:
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2018.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on JAMB Website:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OAU admission status.
How To Check OAU Admission Status on School Portal
- Visit the OAU admission status checking portal at http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Supply You Exam Year (i.e 2018) and JAMB Registration Number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on submit to access your admission status.
Subscribe to our email update online so we can inform you on when the admission has been uploaded online.
OAU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by OAU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife (OAU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that OAU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check OAU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife (OAU) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.